Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Food is my Comfort

I went to the doctor today and she let me know that I am basically healthy ( No high blood pressure, no high cholesterol, no pre-diabetes etc....) but somehow I am still FAT.

My thyroid is a factor for sure but here is the issue, my thyroid levels are good but I have another lump, Which I just cant seem to get away from, and I really don't want another surgery if I can help it.

So with all that happening, food has been my frienemy. There is something comforting about it all but I know there has to be a better was for me to be a better me. I have never been skinny, don't want to be skinny but I do want to be healthier especially with my wedding coming up next year.

My fear.... I will have to go under the knife again. My other fear.... That I will keep gaining weight. My biggest fear... The unknown.

So many things...... And now this long road begins.....

No comments: