Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 things about Jasmine

1- My name is Jasmine Nichelle. Jasmine for the flower and Nichelle from the first african american actress on primetime television...can you guess who?

2- My favorite juice is Cranberry of course

3- My favorite superhero is Superwoman. My dad use to call me Superwoman and my sister Wonder Woman when we were little

4- I love to laugh... Its always good for me to do so

5- I am OBESSED with Food Network... Im a true foodie

6- I have 5 tattoos

7- I LOVE movies but hate going to the movie theatre. I always seem to be around that person that didnt turn their cell on vibrate or wants to talk at the movie screem

8- My favorite colors are Red and Black......SEXY!

9- I HATE people who drive like idiots then look at yoou like you are in their way...really??

10- I have never had a hangover ....KNOCK ON WOOD

11- I can sleep for about 12 hours straight if im drugged...LOL

12- As much as I love shoes I hate to wear them...LMAO...I can walk barefeet all day everyday

13- I LOVE LOVE LOVE JEANS

14- I LOVE LOVE LOVE Dark Chocolate....Im thinking about going to the Melting pot for one of my birthday celebrations and just sitting in front of a fondue pot of chocolate

15- I walk around my office all day and tell people that smoking is bad for their health...

16- I love Effen Vodka...... try it you might like it

17- I love my daughter to the moon and back. She is my ace and no one in the world is like her

18- I am my fathers daughter for sure... He is like my twin

19- Italian is my favorite food

20- I love my friends like no other. They are the people who love me when im wrong, praise me when im right and keep me in Jasmine mode always

21- Deep down I wish I was doctor but being in school that long would drive me a little nutty

22- I have a great personality, or thats what they tell me :)

23- I often daydream about a life that i want to have one day

24- I can't stand when people drive in a lane that says exit only then try to jump over at the last minute... dam LA drivers....LOL

25- I can say my personality starts in my toes and it crinkles my nose... :)

No comments: