Monday, April 9, 2012

I am not done yet...

I went to Easter service yesterday with my family and Rev. Scott came up with a good analogy that I had not thought of before.... In John Chapter 20 Verse 7, it talks about how when Peter and Mary went to the tomb, they found Jesus handkerchief that was over his eyes neatly folded there in the tomb and the analogy was likened to Dinner Manners.


When you go to dinner and placed your balled up napkin on the table, it means your finished but if you fold it and put it on your chair, it means your not done yet..... Jesus was not done yet and neither am I.

I must admit I have a renewed sense of Church now with Rev. Scott leading the way. I missed Rev. Mason and wished he didn't have to go away but we will see how things go with this leader...

No comments: